Previous Buyers of Pts Plus Diary
Are you someone who bought this application on the Google market previous to January 6, 2013?
Have no fear, if you did, you own this application and it will always be part of the market account you have. You will receive updates when they are made to your version and can switch devices and still access the application. Make sure that you use the same google account that you purchased the application with and do the following:
1) Go into the google play market app on your device
2) Press the menu key on your device and choose 'My Apps' from the options
3) You may see a list that says 'Installed' and next to it one called 'All'
4) Scroll to the 'All' section and you will find Pts. Plus Diary in that list
5) You can also login to the play store on your desktop computer. Go to https://play.google.com and login using your account. Then you can find your app history.
If for some reason you cannot find the application, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
If for some reason you repurchase the application and get double charged, please contact email@example.com and we will quickly sort it out and refund based on email account used for both purchases.